Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Promoter Perth City Operatic Group. Registered Charity SCO00193
2. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18. The prize draw is not open to anyone directly connected with this prize draw. Society members may enter the prize draw.
3. Entry into this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance of these rules.
4. No restriction on entries per person.
5. The prize draw opens at 10.00am on 14 July 2017.
6. The prize draw closes at 16:30pm on 13 August 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
7. Entrants who enter between 14 July and 13 August shall be entered into the prize draw.
8. Every valid entry is entered into a prize draw where entrants can win from a selection of named prizes.
9. Each prize will be allocated a named winner
10. The winner will be selected at random at The Lodge Stormont, Victoria Road Scone at 17.30pm on Sunday 13 August 2017.
11. The prize winners will be notified by telephone or email within 5 days of draw taking place.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an equivalent prize without notice.
13. The prize is non transferable. There is no cash alternative. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions..
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draw without prior notice.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter accepts no liability for lost entries.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss, damage and/or personal injury suffered by the winner(s) or any guests chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the prize draw and/or arising out of the winner's enjoyment of the prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including those entries which the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
20. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoter to administer the prize draw.
21. This prize draw and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
22. Prize draw results and the name of major prize winners will be available after 13 August 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Perth City Operatic Group, Bencloich, East Huntingtower, Perth, PH1 3JJ.